- Copyright: All rights, including copyright and database right in the material contained in the sites and respective content are owned by SMMT, licensed by third parties for use by SMMT or otherwise used by SMMT as permitted by applicable law.
- Materials on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use, or except as otherwise expressly permitted. Any other use of the materials on this site requires the prior express permission of SMMT or applicable third party. All commercial use enquiries for SMMT materials should be directed to email@example.com.
- The sites contain information concerning various third parties who offer products or services compatible with Auto Supplier Finder products and services. Such information is provided for your convenience only. SMMT is not responsible for and does not warrant any third party product or service or the accuracy of any description. No liability is accepted for any agreement you enter into with any third party as a consequence of your use of the Auto Supplier finder or any other SMMT owned site.
- When using this site you agree to do so only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not without limitation; infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, amount to conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, transmit obscene or offensive content or disrupt the normal flow of dialogue within this site. SMMT reserves the right to terminate your access to the site at any time.
- Trademarks: The images, logos and names on the sites which identify SMMT, products and services of SMMT including but not limited to The UK Motor Industry Directory, Auto Supplier Finder and MID, members of the SMMT or other third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of SMMT and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained the sites shall be deemed to confer on any person any licence or right with respect to any such image, logo or name.
- Links: Where hypertext links to other sites have been provided, this has been done so for your information and convenience only. Should you activate any of these links, you will leave the sites and SMMT has no control over, does not endorse and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any such other web site. You are advised to ensure that you familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of use for each of the sites concerned, prior to your use of the services and information they provide.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to SMMT, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘IS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- SMMT, except in the case of death or personal injury, accepts no liability for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the sites or the materials contained therein regardless of the form of action.
- SMMT does not warrant that the functions embedded within the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
- Member-only sections: Access to the member-only sections of the sites is at the discretion of SMMT and will normally only be provided to fully paid-up, Auto Supplier Finder and/or SMMT members, as applicable. Members who satisfy the access criteria will be provided with an individual member username and password. All member representatives undertake to safeguard their username and password details and agree not to disclose or share them with anyone. In order to ensure the integrity of our security systems any member representative found to be in breach of these obligations will have their access rights withdrawn.